WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – Winston-Salem State University and the WSSU Department of Athletics has announced new security procedures for Bowman Gray Stadium. Please note, these procedures will take effect for the 2017 season.
WSSU's game day policies have been developed over the last year by a committee representing a cross-section of units working on Bowman Gray Stadium operations with a focus on providing a safe environment and enjoyable fan experience.
Traffic – Parking Lots: Winston-Salem State University Police and City of W-S Police Departments along with the Winston-Salem Department of Transportation have developed traffic patterns that will help you enter and exit the stadium's parking lots as quickly as possible. Please follow the direction of the Police and Traffic Control.
In order to assist with Winston-Salem and University Law Enforcement with the orderly flow of traffic and parking for the game, vehicles parking in "No Parking Zones" or illegally parked are subject to ticketing and/or towing.
Please followed the flow of traffic and adhere to all signs and A-Frames.
2017 Parking Fees:
- All general public parking is $10.00 per space used, except in the South Parking Lot where it is $15.00 per space on game days.
- Homecoming Game (October 15) rates shall be $10.00 general public parking used, except in the South Parking Lot where it is $25.00 per space on game days.
- South Parking Lot is reserved and pre-sold. Remaining unsold spaces will be sold on day of game at $15.00 for non-Homecoming Games and $20.00 for Homecoming Games.
- Reserved parking is available in the South Parking Lot for $75.00. Vehicles must park in the assigned parking space. Towing will be enforced in the South Parking Lot for all games.
- A vehicle may purchase up to six (6) tickets for six spaces.
- Parking tickets (all tickets) must be displayed on the dashboard. Traffic Management will monitor parking lots to make sure the number of tickets corresponds to the number of spaces used.
Parking Lots Open / Close:
- 8:00am East Parking Lot Only (Games on September 3-17-24). All other parking lots open at 12:00 noon
- The East & West Lots will open at 12 noon.
- The South Lot will open at 8:00am
- North Gate opens at 11:00am for the Homecoming game
- North Gate Opens at 11:30am for games with a 1:30pm Kickoff
- No Re-Entry policy in the parking lots will be strictly enforced
- All Parking Lots will close at 11:00pm for games starting at 6:00pm and two (2) hours after the completion for games starting at 1:30pm
HORN$ Parking Lot (North Gate):
Lot opens 2 hours before game time and is available to HORN$ members only.
This season, there will not be signs with your name on them in the HORN$ Lot. All parking will correspond with a number, and there will be ushers on hand to help guide patrons to their appropriate space.
IMPORTANT GAMEDAY PRICING INFORMATION:
- No umbrellas are allowed in Bowman Gray Stadium.
- Season Ticket Packages: $85
- Season Parking (South Lot): $85
- Day of Game Parking: South Lot, $15 plus game ticket. Homecoming parking in South Lot is $25.
- West Lot parking is $10 per space.
- The RESERVED SOUTH parking lot will open at 12:00 p.m.
- Tickets will be sold at the East Gate starting at 1:00pm. No tickets will be sold at the Anderson Center on game day.
- Students should also be aware that there is a fee to park, and with the stadium being within a short walking distance from campus, we urge you to walk in groups to Bowman Gray Stadium.
- Concession, game staff and vendors shall park in the NW Corner of the West Lot.
- Student-athletes should park at the Anderson Center.
- Visitors to the Chancellor's tent on day it's being used, must have a game ticket to enter the game, and must have your invitation in order to gain admittance. No visitors are allowed to park in Field House Lot.
We also ask that you help keep our stadium clean, by placing your garbage in the trash receptacles.
WSSU Administration and Emergency Operations Personnel are continuously monitoring the weather and if any change is deemed necessary, we will inform the public as soon as possible.